Minnesota Full-Time Nannies - Hiring Now!
Updated: Mar 11
The Elite Nanny Team is offering $19 - $23 an hour for a year-round, full-time nanny. This is a long-term, full-time childcare position. The family is great! They are very loving. The parents enjoy cycling, golf, and being outdoors. They have a newborn set of twins who are 5 weeks old. The twins are lucky to have a loving 2-year-old brother who absolutely adores them. Big brother is easy going. You will be caring for all 3 kids and minimal housework is required beyond neatening and maintaining a clean kitchen and play area. Some days they may need you to arrive as early at 6:00 am.
This Job Starts Late October 2019
- Please be at least 18 years old
- You must have an AWD or 4WD vehicle
- We favor college-educated candidates
- CPR/First Aid will be updated.
- A clean background check
- A clean drug test
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with TWINS.
- Professional experience with toddlers
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of Sleep Training Techniques
- Skill and Experience managing Multiple Children
- Ability to arrive by 6:00 am
- Relaxed work atmosphere
- Self-regulated work environment
- Bosses who care
- $19.00 to $23.00 an hour pay, average 30 hours a week.
- Guaranteed Minimum Pay per week
- Vacation Package
Monday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Tuesday: Day Off
Wednesday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
*** Depending on the parents schedule your day off might vary, month to month. Additionally, some days they may need you to arrive as early at 6:00am***
Please apply directly at https://www.elitenannyagencymn.com