We are searching for a highly qualified nanny who wants to make a long term commitment to an amazing family! They are looking for a smart and highly educated individual with a minimum of 3 years of child care experience to assist in running their family. Our nannies undergo background checks, drug testing, and motor vehicle checks. They are looking for someone with a flexible schedule to care full-time for 3 kids. Please have a very safe vehicle.
- caring for an infant (diapering, bottle feeding, sleep training)
- encouraging age-appropriate activities for the baby
- taking the 2 toddlers to and from daycare
- managing multiple children at once.
- behavior management experience
- Light Housekeeping
- The natural drive to take initiative and control
- a fun and outgoing spirit
- a college degree
- a safe vehicle
- a VERY flexible schedule
- ability to pass a background check
- ability to pass a drug test
- ability to pass a motor vehicle history
- a very very open schedule
- a minimum of 3 years previous experience
The Elite Nanny Team follows all local, state, and federal regulations regarding withholding income taxes. Your employer will handle all deductions for you and you will be issued a W-2 as a legal household employee. In addition, we follow all standards established by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. We support all veterans and disabled individuals seeking employment. The Elite Nanny Team (TENT Group) is a 3rd party recruiter working on behalf of private families.