Highly Sought After Nanny Job with Twins/Multiples
Updated: Mar 11, 2020
We are offering $19 - $23 an hour for a full-time nanny experienced with twin infants or multiples. This is a long-term childcare position working with a wonderful family. For the parents, communication and reliability are key. They are very smart and slightly introverted. The parents enjoy cycling, golf, and being outdoors. They have a newborn set of twins who are 5 weeks old. The twins are quite easy going, as are the parents. This family includes an easy going 2-year-old boy. You will be caring for all 3 kids. The parents want you to focus on the kids, but at The Elite Nanny Team, we would like the parents to come home to a neat and tidy home. Some days they may need you to arrive as early at 6:00 am
This Job Starts Late October 2019
Requirements for Job:
- Be at least 18-years-old
- An AWD or 4WD car is required for Minnesota winters.
- We prefer college-educated nannies
- CPR/First Aid will be updated.
- A clean background check
- Clean drug testing
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with TWINS/multiples.
- Professional childcare experience with toddlers
- Strong communication skills
- Significant experience with Sleep Training Techniques
- Skill and Expertise in managing Multiple Children
- Capacity to arrive by 6:00 am
- Experience potty training toddler
- Relaxed work atmosphere
- Self-regulated work conditions
- Bosses who care
- $19.00 to $23.00 an hour pay, average 30 hours a week.
- Confirmed Minimum Pay per week
- Vacation Pay
Monday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Wednesday: Day OFF - Might Vary
Thursday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
*** Depending on the parents’ schedule, your day off might vary, month to month. Additionally, some days they may need you to arrive as early at 6:00 am ***
Please apply directly at https://www.elitenannyagencymn.com