Alternative Nanny for Family in MN
We are searching for a highly qualified nanny who wants to make a long-term commitment to an amazing family! They are looking for a smart and highly educated individual with a minimum of 3 years of childcare experience to assist in running their family. Our nannies undergo background checks, drug testing, and motor vehicle checks. They are looking for someone with a VERY flexible schedule who lives very close by and has a very safe vehicle.
- caring for an infant (diapering, bottle feeding, sleep training)
- encouraging age-appropriate activities for the baby
- taking the 2 toddlers to and from daycare
- managing multiple children at once.
- Having a strong ability to discipline rowdy schoolboys.
- Light Housekeeping
- The natural drive to take initiative and control
- a fun and outgoing spirit
- a college degree
- a safe vehicle
- a VERY flexible schedule
- the ability to pass a motor vehicle history
- a very very open schedule
- minimum 3 years previous experience